This Youtube video shows Michael working on demolition of the Poughkeepsie Railroad Bridge before it officially opened as the Walkway Over the Hudson. Working at 230 feet above the Hudson River, both during the day and at night, Michael was responsible for cutting unwanted pieces of steel off the sides of the bridge. Click on the window below to view the video.
- Save the Date! Momentum Dedication on September 26, 2015
- Printable Brochure about Momentum at Ulster Landing Park
- Momentum Has Been Installed at Upper Landing Park
- Michael Ciccone has 3 Openings in 3 Weeks!
- Momentum on the Radio
- Make a pledge
- Momentum Models
- Planning in action . . .
- Michael’s Tivoli Bays Talk on PANDATV23
- Tivoli Bays Talks: Bridge Project – Art from the Walkway